Is there a topic about Geometric Abstraction that you think should be covered? You can submit information about an event, exhibition, happening, artist, artwork or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contribution” in the subject line.
Submiting contibutions is not a guarantee of publication.
Feedback replies will be send only to Reports and Testimonia contributions.
NO feedback will be send to Artworks submissions.
Easy to read, easy to digest, and easy to share. Events notes should be submitted within 4 days following an event (gallery opening, show, artist talk, etc.)
Please include Oficial Cover Image, beginning and finish dates, location, curators, etc…
Reports should cover exhibitions, gallery events, artists, or happenings. Reports can range from just exihibition photos reviews to complete art critics. Negative critics, fairly argumented, will be evaluated.
Please include exihibition images.
Testimonia | Artist Interviews
Interviews with artists or close family and friends will be accepted. These stories should provide an engaging and insightful lens into the artist’s world. Interviews should include a brief bio about the artist and context about the interview in the form of an introduction.
Only one artwork can be subimitted at time, to submit more than one artwork please send us a link to your online protfolio or digital archive (Dropbox, etc.)
Please include title, year, size, medium, your full name, date, country and city of birth.
1) Please ensure that you fill, sign and submit the Image Release Form.
2) You are welcome to send as many photos as you want in order to be considered in your feature (Reports and Testimonia) , but only from 3 to 8 images will be chosen. The amount of images we choose will depend on the variety of looks or poses provided. The more diverse your images the more likely we will feature more.
3) Image specs need to be RGB at 72 dpi and 1200 pixels at the longest side
4) Please ensure that no added text or logos are on the images, your credits will be inserted to best fit the theme and style of Geometricae Magazine
5) Geometricae Magazine does not provide free copies. This publication is printed as print-per-purchase publishing.
6) Geometricae Magazine does not pay for submissions.
7) Submitters must be copyright holders. You will be responsible if a claim is made against Geometricae Magazine for copyright infringement. By submitting you grant permission to publish and distribute your work in any shape or form.
8) Geometricae Magazine will not be held accountable for misspelled or missing credits; it is the submitter responsibility to provide this information correctly. In case you forget or misspell a credit we will NOT change it after launch. So it is extremely important to get the correct information from the very first time. However, in case the mistake is made by Geometricae Magazine, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can promptly change it.
9) By submitting you grant us permission to use your submission in any shape or form for any purpose related to the Geometricae Magazine brand. You also allow Geometricae Magazine to color-correct or crop your images to best fit into the publication.